Scott R. Lilly
Scott R. Lilly is a partner of Florida Health Law Center’s Tampa office. He is a trial lawyer focusing in the areas of healthcare litigation, healthcare contract litigation, healthcare fraud and abuse litigation, real property litigation, commercial litigation, creditors’ rights, and bankruptcy litigation. He has represented corporate entities, physicians and medical practice groups in connection with various matters before both federal and state courts. These matters have included litigation matters involving contract disputes, false claims act allegations, qui tam claims, protection of confidential health information and HIPAA compliance, enforcement of non-competition agreements, injunctive relief, and corporate governance matters.
Mr. Lilly’s practice is focused on representing health care entities, companies, private property owners, banks, lenders, and other financial entities in federal and state Courts.
A native of Bluefield, West Virginia, Mr. Lilly has lived in Central Florida for almost 31 years. Mr. Lilly has studied classical music and opera, and is actively involved as both a supporter and performer in the Tampa music community.
Address: 142 W. Platt Street, Suite 118, Tampa FL 33606
- Banking and Finance Litigation
- Collections and Creditors’ Rights
- Commercial Litigation
- Health Law
- Real Estate
- Florida 1997
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Florida
- U.S. Tax Court
- J.D., University of Florida, College of Law
- B.A., Political Science, Florida Southern College
- Member, The Florida Bar Health Law Section
- Member, The Florida Bar Business Law Section
- Member, The Florida Bar Trial Lawyers Section
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Member, Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association