Robby H. Birnbaum
Robby H. Birnbaum was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He was admitted to the Florida and Wisconsin Bars in 1999. He is also admitted to the United States District Courts for the Southern District of Florida and Western District of Wisconsin.
Mr. Birnbaum earned his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Wisconsin, double majoring in Political Science and English. He went on to earn his Juris Doctorate from the University of Wisconsin Law School. During his graduate studies, Mr. Birnbaum interned for Justice William Bablitch of the Wisconsin Supreme Court. He was also a member of the Wisconsin International Law Journal and clerked for Judge Jeffery Wagner in Milwaukee County Circuit Court.
Mr. Birnbaum is a member of the Broward County, Palm Beach County, Florida, Wisconsin, and American Bar Associations. He is also a member of the Telemarketing, Internet and Privacy Subcommittee that serves the American Resort Development Association.
He focuses extensively on regulatory practices for credit counseling and debt settlement agencies, marketing and advertising regulation, and regulatory compliance.
Address: 200 East Broward Boulevard, Suite 1800, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Phone: (954) 343-6959
Fax: (954) 343-6960
- Government & Government Relations
- Health Law
- Regulatory Compliance & Defense
- Florida 1999
- Wisconsin, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School, 1999
- B.A., Political Science and English, University of Wisconsin, 1996
- Association for Student Loan Relief, President
- American Fair Credit Council, President
- National Association of Credit Service Organizations, Board Member
- The Association of Settlement Companies, President, 2009-Present
- Information Privacy Sub-Committee, The Association of Resort Developers, Member